Returning Volunteer Registration Information
Welcome back Wine in the Woods Festival Volunteers! We are happy to have you back for another year filled with fun and good times! Since you volunteered last year, registering for this year’s event will be a breeze, as long as you remember your HoCoVolunteer.org username and password that is.
Still know your username and password?
If you know your username and password for www.HoCoVolunteer.org, simply log into your account and follow the steps below:
1. After logging in, locate the task bar above your profile image and select “Search Opportunities”.
2. Check the search “By keyword or phrase” box.
3. Type the keyword “wine” or “wine in the woods” in the search box.
4. Click the green “search” button located near the bottom of the screen.
5. All available Wine in the Woods Festival Volunteer opportunities will appear beginning March 1, 2017. (Positions that have been filled will not appear.)
6. Scroll down the page until you find your desired position.
7. Click the blue “sign up” button located underneath the Wine in the Woods poster (image).
8. That’s it! You are all done. You should immediately receive a confirmation email (to the email address you have listed for your HoCoVolunteer.org profile) stating that you have been registered.
9. Be sure to retain a copy of your confirmation email as you will need this confirmation on the day you are scheduled to volunteer.
Note: To remove or cancel your position, simply click the green “remove” button located underneath the Wine in the Woods poster (image).
Forgot your username and/or password?
If you’ve forgotten your username and/or password for www.HoCoVolunteer.org, don’t worry. Simply email both people listed below to request assistance. Be sure to provide the following information in your email:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
- Telephone number where we can reach you in case we need more information
- State whether you need to your username and/or if you need your password reset
New Volunteer Registration Information
Hello, and thank you for your interest in volunteering for Wine in the Woods 2017!
Volunteer registration for Wine in the Woods is available online only. You are required to create a new volunteer profile at www.HoCoVolunteer.org. Step-by-step Instructions on how to set up your HoCoVolunteer.org volunteer profile are listed below.
Registration General Information
Listed below are a few things worth mentioning before signing up to volunteer for this event:
1. Be Prepared When Registration Opens
Because registration will be conducted online using our volunteer website, it is highly recommended that you create your new volunteer profile before registration opens to allow time for technical issues or questions you may have regarding creating your account. Be sure to remember your username and password if you do create your account in advance. (If you create your account in advance, simply log onto www.HoCoVolunteer.org, scroll towards the bottom of your screen, and start from step 12 on the How to Volunteer Using HoCoVolunteer.org Instruction Sheet to sign up on or after March 1, 2017.)
2. Group Registration
Registration is on an individual basis. Group registration is not available. If you are signing up more than one volunteer, you will have to create a new volunteer profile for each person.
3. Volunteer Waiver
Each volunteer will be required to create a new volunteer profile and agree to the terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, then the website will not allow you to sign up for this event.
4. Limit (1) Assignment
Each volunteer must sign up for only one assignment per day. If a volunteer signs up for multiple assignments for the same day, you will automatically be assigned to the first position you selected.
5. Confirmation Email
All volunteers will be required to retain either a printed copy or a screen shot (picture) of his/her volunteer sign up confirmation email. You will be asked to show your confirmation upon entering the festival gates due to security reasons. Security Staff will be at the festival gates this year asking for these confirmations. They will also have a list of all registered volunteers. If you do not have your confirmation email and you are not listed as a registered volunteer on our roster, you will not be permitted into the festival as a volunteer. (Didn’t receive your confirmation? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.)
6. Assignment Cancelation or Changes
Refer to the HoCoVolunteer.org User Guide for cancellation instructions.
7. Waiting List
Registration is first-come-first serve. If all positions are filled, please sign up for the Wine in the Woods Festival Volunteer Wait list opportunity. As positions become available, you will be notified by staff. (Note: Signing up on the Wait List does not guarantee you a volunteer slot. It is simply a list that will be referred to if/when volunteer positions become available. It too will be first-come, first serve.)
8. Technical Issues
Please Note: If you experience technical issues or difficulties signing up online, please email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Your name
- The issue you are having
- The assignment you are trying to sign up for (including the date, position, and shift).
(Emailing this information will not guarantee you a slot, this information will only be used to help staff determine the technical problems.)